Campden BRI’s annual face to face festival of science, technology and membership – previously known as Campden BRI Day – will this year take place in an online format over a period of three days -15th to 17th June – and will be called Campden BRI Connect 2021. The marketing team have put a nice video together which is available here
This year it will include a blend of live and pre-recorded presentations, keynote lectures, interviews, panel events, thought leadership mini-lectures and much more. Content will be available 24/7 throughout the event so our members and clients all over the world will have the chance to get involved.
Attendance is FREE but you do need to register in order to gain access to the event.
Registration for Campden BRI Connect 2021 here
- Campden BRI Annual Lecture – Keynote Speaker: Katherine Smart, Group Technical Director at Diageo
- Thought Leadership mini-lectures
- Live Q&A Panels addressing key topics for the food and drink industries.
- Updates on our latest industry-driven research programmes
- Online discussions and break-out groups
The detailed program and more information about the event can found here