More and more people are starting to recognise the benefits of solar greenhouses. A solar greenhouse is a structure that pulls in the sunlight and the heat to keep growing conditions at a regulative temperature even when the sun is not shining. Solar greenhouses are designed to grow plants all year long. If you want to learn more about the various benefits associated with solar greenhouses, have a look at this interesting article (in Spanish) elaborated by the CuteSolar initiative. The article presents the 10 key facts of solar greenhouses in Europe. .
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Co-creation Sessions
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Working Group Meeting successfully held in Navarra
- The newest ISEKI e-news issue is now available!
- New publications about the connectedness of farmers and consumer-citizens to nature and their role in transitioning to agroecological food systems
- The Sustainable Food System Innovation Platform is now live!