- 19 innovations to more competitive, efficient, resilient and sustainable food value chains
- COPA-COGECA Quantifarm Policy Events & EU Projects Workshop
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Co-creation Sessions
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Working Group Meeting successfully held in Navarra
- The newest ISEKI e-news issue is now available!
The European Network for Rural Development just published a report “Rural Voices”. This report provides a qualitative analysis of the findings from stakeholder workshops contributing to the long-term vision for rural areas. The text records the hopes and concerns of more than 3000 rural citizens from 19 different EU countries who participated in a series of workshops aimed at encouraging rural citizens to reflect on the social, economic, and environmental conditions of their own rural area and how it might change over the next 20 years, what developments they would like to see and the conditions and policies needed to reach their future vision.
This very interesting report can be found here