The newest ISEKI FOOD e-news issue #41 has been released in March, including a variety of interesting news on newly launched initiatives, education and training programmes and food-related EU projects. It also features an exclusive article about the Sustainable Food System Innovation Platform, launched by CO-FRESH and FAIRCHAIN. Follow this link, to gain full access!
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Co-creation Sessions
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Working Group Meeting successfully held in Navarra
- The newest ISEKI e-news issue is now available!
- New publications about the connectedness of farmers and consumer-citizens to nature and their role in transitioning to agroecological food systems
- The Sustainable Food System Innovation Platform is now live!