The newest ISEKI FOOD e-news issue #41 has been released in March, including a variety of interesting news on newly launched initiatives, education and training programmes and food-related EU projects. It also features an exclusive article about the Sustainable Food System Innovation Platform, launched by CO-FRESH and FAIRCHAIN. Follow this link, to gain full access!
- 19 innovations to more competitive, efficient, resilient and sustainable food value chains
- COPA-COGECA Quantifarm Policy Events & EU Projects Workshop
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Co-creation Sessions
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Working Group Meeting successfully held in Navarra
- The newest ISEKI e-news issue is now available!