The second pilot case working group meeting, involving the CO-FRESH pilot case Florette Iberica has been held in Navarra on May 10th. Florette Iberica is a producer of fresh cut vegetables, including more than 60 varieties of Salads and salads’ sprouts with a production volume of more than 750.000 salad products per day. During the working group meeting, different viable solutions on implementing sustainable measures have been discussed in a co-creative process with CO-FRESH partners and external experts.
- CO-FRESH Event “Cultivating Sustainability: Advancing Efficient Agri-Food Value Chains”
- CO-FRESH Dissemination Event “Cultivating Sustainability Advancing Efficient Agri-Food Value Chains”
- 19 innovations to more competitive, efficient, resilient and sustainable food value chains
- COPA-COGECA Quantifarm Policy Events & EU Projects Workshop
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Co-creation Sessions