CO-FRESH has taken part in the Quantifarm Policy Events & EU Projects Workshop, organised by the European farmers and agri-cooperatives organisation COPA-COGECA on December 6th in Brussels. This highly interesting session featured presentations from the sector of assessing the impact of digital technologies in agriculture (Nikos Marianos, GAIA), reflections on policy recommendations for competitiveness and sustainability (Daniel Rossi, Confagricoltura), as well as five EU projects presentations from EU4ADVICE, EU Farmbook, h-ALO, LOWINFOOD and FOODRUS.
- COPA-COGECA Quantifarm Policy Events & EU Projects Workshop
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Co-creation Sessions
- CO-FRESH Pilot Case Working Group Meeting successfully held in Navarra
- The newest ISEKI e-news issue is now available!
- New publications about the connectedness of farmers and consumer-citizens to nature and their role in transitioning to agroecological food systems