A very productive meeting happened just before implementing Future Intelligence’s IoT solution comprised of innovative N,P,K, and pH sensors that aim to rationalize and hopefully optimize nutrients and water application fertility strategies followed by FLORETTE. Right after, the IoT parts were shipped to Navarra, Spain where experienced agronomists and technicians of FLORETTE managed to deploy with the remote support of Future Intelligence.
- Beyond the Byline: EU farmers call for dialogue on sustainable food production
- FARM, FOOD, FOLK! Reshaping EU Policies on Agri-food Systems
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary
- M36 General Assembly will be held in Pamplona during the days of 28th and 29th of September 2023.
- Transforming Agri-Food Value Chains for Sustainability and Competitiveness in Europe