On March 31st, CO-FRESH organized a seminar on cultivating sustainability at the COPA-COGECA offices in Brussels and online. During the event, 4 out of 19 selected agri-food innovations currently being implemented in the CO-FRESH pilot cases were presented to the audience. The innovations presented ranged from novel food products to technological and organizational innovations. The event attracted stakeholders from the public with an interest in sustainability and agriculture, cooperators, sister project partners, as well as policymakers from the agri-food sector. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please visit our publication section where you will find the uploaded presentations, or if you want to re-watch the whole event, please follow this link.
- Beyond the Byline: EU farmers call for dialogue on sustainable food production
- FARM, FOOD, FOLK! Reshaping EU Policies on Agri-food Systems
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary
- M36 General Assembly will be held in Pamplona during the days of 28th and 29th of September 2023.
- Transforming Agri-Food Value Chains for Sustainability and Competitiveness in Europe