The Organic Food Conference 2021 “the Future of the Organics Food” will take place on 30 September – 1 October 2021, online and live from Warsaw! This edition is organised by IFOAM Organics Europe in collaboration with the Polish Chamber of Organic Food.
The 2021 edition of the Organic Food Conference is the go-to place particularly for organic food processors, retailers, traders, importers and control bodies, and will cover, among others:
– The European Green Deal and how to reach the 25% target of organic land by 2030;
– Expected changes in the new EU Organic Regulation;
– What packaging should look like for organic products; and
– An update on the ProOrg project
– Inspiring stories of organic successful business models in cooperation with FoodShift2030.
Further information & registration here