The LOWINFOOD partners University of Tuscia (Viterbo, Italy), in partnership with the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (Uppsala, Sweden) and the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (Wien, Austria) will organize a summer school on “Design of sustainable food systems“. The summer school will take place between 11- 22 July, 2022 at the Centro Studi Alpino di Pieve Tesino, in the mountains of Trentino (Italy). Registrations are open until 30 April, 2022.
- Beyond the Byline: EU farmers call for dialogue on sustainable food production
- FARM, FOOD, FOLK! Reshaping EU Policies on Agri-food Systems
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary
- M36 General Assembly will be held in Pamplona during the days of 28th and 29th of September 2023.
- Transforming Agri-Food Value Chains for Sustainability and Competitiveness in Europe